Experiment Forum

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2412, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
'Hallo and welcome to the PH Scroller bar: Informing you of Platinum Heart's News --- Go to the Voluntary Activity check for prizes based on activity: Voluntary Activity Check Here --- The Black World Event has commenced on Platinum Hearts and you can find out more about this event on this link: CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR THE EVENT---Become apart of our Character Dash Challenge today: Click here to sign-up--- Be sure to check out our interactive information thread to be kept up-to-date on your activity: Click Here
Staff Bar
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Staff Links
The Rules

Thread Request (FIND AN RP)
Available/Taken Canons
Faceclaims List
Vizard Database (Mask Claims)
Who Is This Faceclaim?
WIP Checking List
Member Paychecks
Karma System
Referral Contest (Prizes For Referring People)
Territory Claim List
Help Center
Quick Links
Race Specs
Org ST
Top posters
The Frost
test test test I_vote_lcaptest test test I_voting_bartest test test I_vote_rcap 
Latest topics
» DFDSFDS ASDASDASDAS
test test test EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 6:34 pm by The Frost

» asdsadas sdfdsfsdfds
test test test EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 8:07 pm by The Frost

» Test M,an SHow
test test test EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 8:04 pm by The Frost

» Testteste asdasdasd
test test test EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 8:02 pm by The Frost

» ccccccc sadsadsada
test test test EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 12:24 am by The Frost

» Your first subject
test test test EmptySun May 31, 2015 9:22 pm by Guest

» Seija best 2hu
test test test EmptyFri May 08, 2015 6:22 am by The Frost

» Test Test Test
test test test EmptyFri May 08, 2015 6:21 am by The Frost

» asdadassadadasas
test test test EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 1:39 pm by The Frost

test test test

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Frost
Admin
The Frost

test test test Empty
PostSubject: test test test   test test test EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:25 am

testtestestest
Back to top Go down
https://experimentforumph.board-directory.net
The Frost
Admin
The Frost

test test test Empty
PostSubject: Re: test test test   test test test EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:05 am

He had called Iriko out for a spar because well he needed it one and two he needed to see where Iriko was in terms of his fighting skill. Sure he may have been one of the swords of the Crow family, but it didn't mean that he was exactly weak either. In terms of battle potential Tsukiryuu was very hard to predict due to his balance so far. He wondered where his true potential lay currently and why not go see the one guy that taught him Kidō when he was young and messin' up. The feeling where one didn't know what he would do and knew that guidance was necessary in order for him to get what he wanted in terms of understanding himself he would need to figure out his heart in this battle and make sure he knew what he was going for. His heart began to beat a bit faster as his eyes closed for a second. He bit his lip gently in thought as he opened his eyes and opened up that menu with his left hand now. Using his right hand he began to shift through the menus quietly waiting for Iriko Crow to arrive. That blast of his emotions were coming out as he began to equip himself. He placed on that legendary Coat of the BlackDragon on him. Then he had Dark Repulser and Elucidator out and ready to go at this point now. He just needed a bit more focus as he wondered how this fight would go.

He knew that Iriko had a water based Zanpakutō, well because when he had trained with him he obviously showed it. He spoke to Kurohime gently as if he was talking to a princess "Oh well Hime, you know how these battles get when you get serious in a battle you can't just say you have all the answers. I can't breathe some times in these battles, and yet I desire to fight more and get stronger, Isn't that an Issue? So I must fight until I die, I can't escape here Kurohime, not that I want to really, but I must be strong for the people I believe in. I must become as strong as the moon so to speak and keep my cool when shit goes down it's why I'm going to be fighting Iriko-sama. It's the only way I have to get stronger is to keep fighting and learning. There are no logouts here, this is my only chance to survive and I will beat this, so I must take the medicine, and walk to the end." As he finished his little speech to his Zanpakutō spirit he wondered if he really convinced her of his goals or was she just rolling over and pretending that she believed in him. He could only wonder what was on the mind of his Zanpakutō spirit when she was yelling at him for not being more adamant on his feelings lately. He just wondered if he knew the truth of his heart or not. This was a battle that he would end up knowing at the end of this fight, but for now he'd have to keep it down a notch until it kicked off the battle. That would be the deciding factor in how this battle went off.

Finally he'd grasp the hilts of Dark Repulser and Elucidator and draw them waiting for Iriko to come. He'd close his eyes for a moment in thought. He was deciding a core factor if he'd go all out or not. That was the issue at hand. He wondered how Iriko would take this challenge of the youngest Crow to the much older male. Much to his dismay or proper feelings he would just roll with it. He did not know where this battle would lead them, but he knew one thing, he was ready for this fight. He woudl show him the power of being a Sword, he may have been a part of the Dragons but he had his own dragon and power, and he would show him how it worked out for him. The other pressing thought on his mind, would he ever be able to surpass his father or was he stuck being weak like this. He didn't know yet his true potential so he couldn't just say oh hey, I'm going to just do this and know I'm getting stronger. There was a bit of hesitation in his eyes when he knew that he was going to have issue in this deciding battle between his "uncle" and himself. He did remember Iriko's strengths but he was just teaching him back then. This time he was seriously going to come at him and fight him so did that mean he would be able to get past Iriko or Jaeden in the end. He was just wondering one single thing however. How in the hell did he get powerful enough to use Bankai in the first place. He wondered what Iriko really thought of him now. Once he was set up however he'd wait for Iriko and close that menu in front of him so that he was ready for the battle that would either shape him up in the terms of his own power and skill or was it really him just listening to his heart and going with it.?

That was the question of the day, his power or his heart was his true power.
Back to top Go down
The Frost
Admin
The Frost

test test test Empty
PostSubject: Re: test test test   test test test EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:01 pm

Photobucket

• GOT THIS STUFF CHECKED •

Glad to see you decided to partake in this event. I'll give you and your character the all clear to enter this event now and hope you have fun in Sky-Fall City.
Back to top Go down
The Frost
Admin
The Frost

test test test Empty
PostSubject: Re: test test test   test test test EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:02 pm

TEST
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

test test test Empty